This new formulation of Sluggo controls slugs, snails, earwigs, sow bugs (roly poly), pill bugs, and cut worms too. Sluggo Plus is a small tan pellet and can be used on ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees, berries, turf, and in non-commercial greenhouses. Scatter the bait at 0.50 - 1 pound per 1,000 square feet around and near the plants to be protected. Meets National Organic Program (NOP) standards.
- Primary Usage: Kills Insects, Slugs, Snails
- Application Method: Spreader
- Use Instructions: Scatter the bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected with a suitable hand or power operated spreader (gravity or rotary) to ensure uniform coverage over the treatment area.
Apply bait evenly at approximately 0.5 to 1 lb. per 1,000 square feet, or for smaller areas, 0.075 to 0.15 oz., or 0.5 to 1 teaspoon, per square yard. Do not place in piles.
For slugs and snails also scatter the bait around the perimeter of the area to provide a protective a barrier for slugs and snails entering the area. If the ground is dry, wet it before applying bait.
The product works best when soil is moist but with little or no standing water. Do not use food utensils such as tablespoons, cups, etc. for food purposes after pesticide use.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool area
- Ingredients: Iron Phosphate; Spinosad
- Active Ingredients: Iron Phosphate; Spinosad
- Packaging Type: Tin
- Recommended For: Around Vegetables; Berries; Citrus; Flowers; Fruit Trees; Gardens; Greenhouses; Lawn; Ornamentals; Shrubs; Turf; Trees
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
- First Aid Measures:
If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If in Skin or Clothing: In case of contact with substance, immediately flush skin with running water for at least 20 minutes. Wash skin with soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing and was before reuse.
If Inhaled: Move victim to fresh air. Administer oxygen if breathing is difficult. Give artificial respiration if victim is not breathing.
If Ingested: Do not induce vomiting. If person is drowsy or unconscious and vomiting, place on the left side with head down. Seek medical attention.
- Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
- Safety Data Sheet
- Warranty Description: Seller warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on this label and is reasonably fit for the purposes stated on this label only when used in accordance with directions under normal use conditions. This warranty does not extend to use of this product contrary to label directions, or under abnormal use conditions or under conditions not reasonably foreseeable to seller. Seller makes no other warranties, either express or implied.
- We ship to the USA only.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $49
- Orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time ship the same day. Orders after 12pm Eastern Time will ship the next business day. Timing applies to orders in the lower 48 States.
- Standard delivery time is 3-7 business days.
- Easy 30 day returns or exchanges.
Your satisfaction means the world to us which is why all of your orders are backed with our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Either you love it, or you can return it for an equal exchange or get a full refund. Just send us a support ticket to email@example.com and we'll be glad to help you with your return.