Grow Bags - 100 Gallon
These raised bed grow bags from Bootstrap Farmer are perfect for your hobby or commercial growing needs.
At Bootstrap Farmer, we produce our grow bags at a more effective price than others on the market. If you're someone who's looking for a large 100-gallon grow bag that's cost-effective, we have just the right one for you.
100 Gallon Grow Bags Built to Last
Our 100-gallon grow bags should last you 3 years under normal environmental conditions. Our large grow bag has reinforced handles that make it easy to transport. This grow bag also prevents heat build-up, allows excess water to drain away, and aerates the soil.
- 100-gallon durable grow bag
- 4.16' diameter and 12” deep
- Makes a perfect raised bed for your garden
- Provides ideal drainage and aeration
- Encourages root pruning to stimulate growth
- Great for air pruning to produce a better plant than a root-bound plant
- Reusable for many seasons
- Made of food-safe recycled plastic and felt
- Washable and foldable for storage
Fabric Grow Bag Guide
(Grow bag sizes and approx. cubic ft of soil: approximate measurements if filled to the top.)
|2 gal||.30 cf||
A single plant (house plant, annual flowers)
|5 gal||.66 cf||
A single plant or a combination of smaller leafy greens.
|7 gal||.93 cf||
Tomato, peppers, eggplants, potatoes, and woody herbs like rosemary. Mixed food crops like a cocktail garden
|10 gal||1.3 cf||
Long-season root crops like garlic or onions, carrots, and beets: large herbs or small fruit trees, bay tree
|25 g||4.0 cf||
Long-season root crops, potatoes, mixed greens, flowers, herbs
|100 gal||10.3 cf||
Used in place of a raised bed, shallow-rooted crops, leafy greens, and lettuce
|200 gal||26 cf.||
Used in place of a raised bed (perennials, vegetable crops)
Check out Bootstrap Farmer's wide variety of other grow bags.
SEEDTIME FULFILLED SHIPPING (items fulfilled by Seedtime)
- We ship to the USA only.
- We offer free shipping on all products fulfilled by Seedtime with an order value over $49
- Orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time ship the same day. Orders after 12pm Eastern Time will ship the next business day. Timing applies to orders in the lower 48 States.
- Standard delivery time is 3-7 business days.
- Easy 30 day returns or exchanges.
Your satisfaction means the world to us which is why all of your orders are backed with our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Either you love it, or you can return it for an equal exchange or get a full refund. Just send us a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help you with your return.
Other Vendor Fulfilled Shipping
We offer products that are fulfilled by other vendors with the following rates:
The Farm On Central: $9 flat rate
Farmers Friend: Free shipping to contiguous USA
Peaceful Valley: $5 for up to 5 seed packets and then free shipping on seed packets after that. $10.99 flat rate for bulk seeds/larger weight items.