Down To Earth™ Granular Root Zone is a powerful blend of thirty species of beneficial soil organisms that colonize plant roots and expand into the surrounding soil to greatly increase the absorptive surface area of root systems.
Mycorrhizal fungi, Trichoderma and a diverse mix of bacterial species work symbiotically to promote improved soil structure and enhanced root growth. DTE™ Granular Root Zone is ideal for inoculating all types of plants and establishing biological diversity in garden soils, potting mixes and soilless media.
- Primary Usage: Improves Soil Structure
- Use Instructions: Granular Root Zone can be applied directly under seeds, cuttings and transplants or blended into garden soils and potting media. The objective is to ensure physical contact between the roots and the inoculant.
Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds: Mix 2 lbs per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into top 3 of garden soil. When seeding, apply 1 teaspoon per row foot in furrow. For transplants, apply Â¼ teaspoon directly under transplant roots.
Containers & Houseplants: For new plantings, mix Â¼ lb (1/2 cup) per cubic foot of potting soil OR 3-5 lbs per cubic yard. For established plants, mix 1 tablespoon per gallon of soil when transplanting.
Trees, Shrubs & Vines: Apply 2-4 tablespoons per 1 of stem caliper directly to plant roots or mixed into soil in prepared transplant hole.
Lawns: Apply 1 lb per 1,000 square feet before seeding or sodding.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a dry area
- Nutrient Levels Endomycorrhizal fungi:
Rhizophagus irregularis 60 spores/gm
Glomus deserticola 50 spores/gm
Funneliformis mosseae 50 spores/gm
Glomus clarum 20 spores/gm
Glomus monosporum 10 spores/gm
Glomus aggregatum 5 spores/gm
Glomus etunicatum 5 spores/gm
Paraglomus brasilianum 2 spores/gm
Gigaspora margarita 2 spores/gm
(92,532 spores/lb total)
Pisolithus tinctorius 550,000 spores/gm
Rhizopogon villosulus 30,000 spores/gm
Rhizopogon luteolus 30,000 spores/gm
Rhizopogon amylopogon 30,000 spores/gm
Rhizopogon fulvigleba 30,000 spores/gm
Scleroderma cepa 57,500 spores/gm
Scleroderma citrinum 57,500 spores/gm
(356 million spores/lb total)
Trichoderma harzianum 1,375,000 CFU/gm
Trichoderma koningii 1,387,500 CFU/gm
(1.25 billion CFU/lb total)
Bacillus coagulans 2,343,750 CFU/gm
Bacillus licheniformis 2,343,750 CFU/gm
Bacillus megaterium 2,343,750 CFU/gm
Bacillus pumilus 2,343,750 CFU/gm
Bacillus thuringiensis 1,875,000 CFU/gm
Paenibacillus polymyxa 3,750,000 CFU/gm
Azotobacter chroococcum 1,875,000 CFU/gm
Pseudomonas chlororaphis 1,875,000 CFU/gm
Pseudomonas fluorescens 1,875,000 CFU/gm
(10 billion CFU/lb total)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1,875,000 CFU/g
- Environment: Indoor; Outdoor
- OMRI Certified: Yes
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Recommended For: Flower Beds; Houseplants; Trees; Shrubs; Vegetable Garden; Vines
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- First Aid Measures:
If Ingested: Give large amounts of water and call a physician.
Safety Warnings: Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Proper precautions are advised to prevent infection of open wounds, inhalation of excessive amounts of dust, eye irritation and ingestion.
- We ship to the USA only.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $49
- Orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time ship the same day. Orders after 12pm Eastern Time will ship the next business day. Timing applies to orders in the lower 48 States.
- Standard delivery time is 3-7 business days.
- Easy 30 day returns or exchanges.
Your satisfaction means the world to us which is why all of your orders are backed with our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Either you love it, or you can return it for an equal exchange or get a full refund. Just send us a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help you with your return.