Monterey B.t. must be eaten by worms or caterpillars to be effective. After ingesting the insecticide, they immediately stop feeding, though they may otherwise appear to be unaffected for several days.
Best results are obtained by treatments when worms are small; they must be actively feeding on treated, exposed foliage. You may apply Monterey B.t. up to and on the day of harvest.
Apply Monterey B.t. when worms or caterpillars are first noticed, then repeat at 5 to 7 day intervals while they are active. Apply more frequently to control heavy infestations. Apply thoroughly to top and bottom of foliage. Reapply after heavy rains.
- Primary Usage: Kills Caterpillars, Worms
- Application Method: Spray
- Use Instructions: Spray leaf surfaces thoroughly, top and bottom, for complete control. Shake regularly while spraying.
Fruits and Vegetables: Spray all plant foliage. Apply at first sign of infestation and repeat at weekly intervals when needed to insects in the fruit and vegetable garden.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool area
- Ingredients: Bacillus thuringiensis
- Active Ingredients: Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstaki strain SA-12 solids; spores and Lepidopteran active toxins (At least 6 million viable spores per mg)
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
- First Aid Measures:
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Safety Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapors or spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Warranty Description: Lawn and Garden Products, Inc. warrants that the material contained herein conforms to the description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purposes referred to in the Directions for Use. Timing and method of application, weather, watering practices, nature of soil, the insect problem, condition of the crop, incompatibility with other chemicals not specifically recommended, and other influencing factors in the use of this product are beyond the control of the Seller. Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herein.
- We ship to the USA only.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $49
- Orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time ship the same day. Orders after 12pm Eastern Time will ship the next business day. Timing applies to orders in the lower 48 States.
- Standard delivery time is 3-7 business days.
- Easy 30 day returns or exchanges.
Your satisfaction means the world to us which is why all of your orders are backed with our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Either you love it, or you can return it for an equal exchange or get a full refund. Just send us a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help you with your return.