New ready-to use (RTU) formulation for organic gardening. Has both insecticidal and fungicidal properties for control of black spot, powdery mildew, rust, spider mites, aphids, whiteflies and more. For use on roses, flower, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruit and nut trees, and vegetables. Can be used in and around the home. OMRI Listed.
- Application Method: Spray
- Use Instructions:
MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready-To-Use) is an effective fungicide for the prevention and control of various fungal diseases including black spot on roses, powdery mildew, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab, and flower, twig and tip blight. MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready-To-Use) may be used on all roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits, nuts, and vegetables grown in and around the home and home garden.
As a preventative, apply MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready-To Use) on a 7 to 14-day schedule until the potential for disease development is no longer present. Spray to run off. Complete coverage of all plant tissue is necessary for control.
To control disease already present, apply MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready-To-Use) on a 7-day schedule until disease pressure is eliminated. Then continue spraying on a 14-day schedule to prevent the disease from recurring. Spray to run off. Complete coverage of all plant tissue is necessary for control. To prevent rust leaf spot diseases, anthracnose, and scab, begin applications at the first sign of spring budding. To prevent powdery mildew, apply when disease is first detected. Continue applications until disease pressure no longer exists.
To prevent black spot on roses, begin applications at first bud emergence in spring. Apply MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready To-Use) on a 14-day schedule through the spring and fall to prevent disease emergence.
INSECTICIDE USE: MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready-To-Use) is an effective insecticide for the control of various insect pests including whiteflies, mealy bugs, armyworms, hornworms, leafhoppers, bagworms, leaf miners, psyllids, fruit flies, loopers, budworms, beetles (including Japanese beetles), aphids, scales, caterpillars, midges, budworms, and mites (including spider mites).
MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready-To-Use) may be used on all roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits, nuts, and vegetables grown in and around the home and home garden.
Apply MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready-To-Use) at first sign ofinsects/mites. MONTEREY NEEM OIL RTU (Ready-To-Use) is most effective in controlling insects/mites when applied on a 7 to 14-day schedule. For heavy insect populations, apply on a 7-day schedule. Spray to run off. Complete coverage of all plant tissue is necessary for control.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry area.
- Active Ingredients: Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil 0.9%
- Packaging Type: Bottle
- OMRI Listed
- Recommended For: Flower; Fruit; Houseplants; Nuts; Ornamental Tree; Roses; Shrubs; Vegetable
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
- First Aid Measures:
If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Safety Warnings: Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoidcontact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
- Warranty Description: Lawn and Garden Products, Inc. warrants that the material contained herein conforms to the description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purposes referred to in the directions for use. Timing and method of application, weather, watering practices, nature of soil, the disease problem, condition of the plants, incompatibility with other chemicals not specifically recommended, and other influencing factors in the use of this product are beyond the control of the seller. To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks of use, storage or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directionsgiven herein. No other express or implied warranty of the fitness or merchantability is made.
- We ship to the USA only.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $49
- Orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time ship the same day. Orders after 12pm Eastern Time will ship the next business day. Timing applies to orders in the lower 48 States.
- Standard delivery time is 3-7 business days.
- Easy 30 day returns or exchanges.
Your satisfaction means the world to us which is why all of your orders are backed with our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Either you love it, or you can return it for an equal exchange or get a full refund. Just send us a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help you with your return.