An alternative to traditional slug and snail baits. Sluggo contains iron phosphate, and can be used around pets and wildlife. This product is labeled for use in vegetable gardens up until harvest and remains effective after rain or sprinkling. A pellet that breaks down into fertilizer! New lower rate. OMRI Listed.
- Primary Usage: Kills Slugs, Snails
- Application Method: Broadcast
- Use Instructions: Scatter the slug and snail bait granules on the soil around or near the plants to be protected.
For broadcast application, use standard broadcast spreaders.
For row application, use standard granular spreaders. Apply bait evenly at the rate of 0.5 - 1 lb. per 1,000 square feet, or for smaller areas, 0.15 oz., or 1 level teaspoon, per square yard, and Re-apply as the bait is consumed or at least every two weeks.
Do not place in piles. If the ground is dry, wet it before applying bait.Sluggo works best when soil is moist but with little or no standing water. Re-apply as the bait is consumed or at least every two weeks.
Apply more heavily if the infestation is severe, if the area is heavily watered or after long periods of heavy rain. See Specific directions for different plant types and for inside greenhouses.
Apply the bait during the evening, as slugs and snails travel and feed mostly by night or early morning.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool area
- Ingredients: Iron Phosphate
- Active Ingredients: Iron Phosphate
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Recommended For: Berries; Citrus; Crop Plants; Garden; Greenhouses; Lawn; Ornamentals; Vegetables
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
- First Aid Measures:
If Inhalation: Move victim to fresh air. Administer oxygen if breathing is difficult. Give artificial respiration if victim is not breathing.
If in Skin: In case of contact with substance, immediately flush skin with running water for at least 20 minutes. Wash skin with soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing and was before reuse.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.if in Eye: If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
If Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. If person is drowsy or unconscious and vomiting, place on the left side with head down. Seek medical attention.
- Safety Warnings: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, and using the toilet
- Safety Data Sheet
- Warranty Description: To the extent consistent with applicable law, the seller warrants that this product conforms to the chemical description on this label and is reasonably fit for purposes stated on this label only when used in accordance with directions for use. This warranty does not extend to use of this product contrary to label directions, or under abnormal use conditions, or under conditions not reasonably foreseeable to seller. To the extent consistent with applicable law, seller makes no other warranties either express or implied.
- We ship to the USA only.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $49
- Orders placed before 12pm Eastern Time ship the same day. Orders after 12pm Eastern Time will ship the next business day. Timing applies to orders in the lower 48 States.
- Standard delivery time is 3-7 business days.
- Easy 30 day returns or exchanges.
Your satisfaction means the world to us which is why all of your orders are backed with our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Either you love it, or you can return it for an equal exchange or get a full refund. Just send us a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help you with your return.